Did some twin-watching today, and Jake showed off his walking skills. See video below. I noticed that Jake seems to want to get places faster than his legs are ready to move, so he seems to stagger, over-balance, hit the floor, but then he gets right back up and tries again. In the few hours I was with him today, he banged his head on the side of the crib, on the balcony rails, and on a kitchen cabinet door. With both babies being more mobile now, one has to keep an eagle eye out on them! Or keep them contained!
Jake stands tall as he walks towards me.

Claire likes to wear her Santa hat.

Playing peek-a-boo with me and her Santa hat.

So what are those white things on the ledge very high up in the living room? Jake's socks, and as much as I'd like to blame it on Jake, I'm the one who threw them there. I was trying to throw them from downstairs up over the balcony rail toward the nursery. I don't have nearly the arm I used to!

A compilation of a few clips of Jake walking.
Claire can run now. She can also say her version of outside, ball, dog, cat, head, eye and of course, JanMa. You can hear what Jake says in the video below.
No comments:
Post a Comment