Then I set up a JanMa's Digital Memories booth at a church Christmas Market. If even half of the people who stopped by give me projects to do, I'll be busier than I want to be.
Last weekend, sister Diane and I drove to Alice, TX to visit Uncle GC, Dad's brother and our last surviving uncle. We wanted to share pictures with him, see his pictures, and get his family history on video. He had selected significant photos and I videotaped the pics as he told about it. I have over 3 hours of video to edit and transfer to dvd, along with several hundred pictures that I scanned and will burn to dvd also.
Diane and I wanted some local flavor for lunch on the drive south. We stopped at this place in Refugio because it had a lot of cars in the parking lot, including several cop cars and Halliburton trucks. Sometimes, you should just go to McDonalds!

Taylor scores a hit with the audience when she climbs on the seat of some kind of gun. Looks like she is having a ball, beware of Taylor!
I met the twins at Great Grandma Hayslett's apartment one evening.
After watching the kids use straws at Incredible Pizza, I took a box of flex straws to their house. Here is Jake using his bendable straw. Works OK, they still want to tip the cups up when the level gets too low.

Claire hears any airplane that passes by overhead, and she'll tell you about it. More importantly, notice that she is leaning over a space line in the concrete. That is the line JanMa has told them NOT to cross over, they can go up to that line but NOT over it. They both mind very well.



No comments:
Post a Comment