JanMa's Digital Memories started in business March 2009. One of the services offered by JanMa is the transfer of video from vhs or dvd tape to DVD disc, thus better to preserve those memories. That has generated quite a bit of business, and so I have looked at HOURS of video of babies and small children, all captured by eager parents just in case said baby/child did something of momentous significance. I have wondered how adults could spend hours with a video camera stuck to their face. Well, then I started working on some of my personal dv tapes from my first personal video camera, which I bought well after my children were grown and in college. After looking at hours of my own tape, I have generated another truism. Adults with a video camera and no children or babies will take HOURS of video of their pets, or scenery flying by outside the car window on a trip. So after editing HOURS of kitties and puppies playing and saving ONLY the parts that might be winners on AFV tv show, I have decided that a good digital camera is much better than a video camera. The quality of the photos is much better than video and most digital cameras can capture video, the minute or so that you really want to preserve for posterity.
Here is a short video from the HOURS of video of the life of Lucky kitty, who is still lost and has not come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment