I spent a week moping around looking for Lucky cat, who wasn't so lucky this time, I guess, he has not come back home. He would if was able to, so I have accepted that something happened to him and he can't. But for a week I kept checking his nap spots, all the doors to the outside, places he would lay and watch the world go by. I have stopped doing that, and started back on some other projects. First one was to fix the patio shade cover. I now have a truly redneck patio cover.

Note bungee cord and cinderblock anchoring system that holds new tarp in place.

New blue tarp laid on top of old torn up tarp. The only thing I didn't have is the duct tape to tape up the torn places, that would make this a truly redneck patio cover.

Patio table made of natural wood materials.
No comments:
Post a Comment